- Article: "Collective agreements against labor market risks in Sweden: the case of the PTK-SAF employment security agreement" 2021-04-19
- Economic and Industrial Democracy - Impact Factor 2,286 2021-03-04
- Bokkapitel "Adapting to a changing world. Swedish savings banks in the 21st century" 2021-02-15
- New book chapter to "The European Union and the Technology Shift" 2021-02-11
- Artikel i The Economic History Review, "War and trade in the peaceful century: the impact of interstate wars on bilateral trade flows during the first wave of globalization, 1830–1913" 2021-02-09
Higher sem: Kerstin Enflo “More Power to the People: Electricity Adoption, Technological Change and Social Conflict”
UCBH sem: Maja Hultman & Mia Kuritzén Löwengart ”Judisk ekonomisk aktivitet och Stockholms omvandling till modern huvudstad, ca 1870 till 1930”
UCBH sem: Thibaud Giddey & Mikael Wendschlag “Tax system credibility vs. banking system reputation? Tax evasion as a system-threatening economic crime in 1970s Sweden and Switzerland”
UCBH sem: David Andersson & Fredrik Tell "Were individual patentees independent inventors? Sources of Invention during the industrialization of Sweden, 1819-1914"
Higher sem: Jonas Söderqvist - final seminar
Focus on an economic historian
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.