- New book "Formalization of Banking Supervision" 2021-12-20
- New research funding 2021-12-08
- New book chapter "To Remember or Forget? Financial Crises and Regulatory Regimes in Sweden" 2021-10-22
- Viktor Persarvet receives award for best PhD thesis 2021-10-15
- Mats Morell och Martin Söderhäll awarded Heckscher Prize 2019 2021-10-15
CANCELLED! Higher sem: Anders Ögren “New institutional economics in Viking studies: visualising immaterial culture”
USEHsem: Philipp Erfurth "Unequal Unification? Income Inequality and Unification in 19th Century Italy and Germany"
USEH sem: William Skoglund, Diego Castañeda Garza "Valley of Wealth"
Money Doctors' (Hybrid) Workshop
The Controversy Around Agricultural Rationalization and Rural Communities in Post Second World War Sweden
Introduction: historical perspectives on pedestrians and the city
A ‘Swedish Offensive’ at the World's Fairs: Advertising, Social Reformism and the Roots of Swedish Cultural Diplomacy, 1935–1939
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.