- Article: Ontologies on collision course: Collaborative mobility v. managerial transport in the contemporary history of intelligent transport systems 2022-05-31
- New research funding 2022-05-31
- Article "The necessity of small loans: the borrowing and lending among low-income earners in early 20th century Sweden" 2022-05-12
- Article "Life on the edge: Elites, wealth and inequality in Sonora 1871-1910" 2022-04-28
- new project "A mutual commitment? The state, the K-companies and the Swedish economic defense 1962–2002" 2022-01-28
Freedom and Capitalism in Early Modern Europe: Mercantilism and the Making of the Modern Economic Mind. By Philipp Robinson Rössner. Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan, 2020. 167 pp. $59.99
Cracks in the Ivory Tower: Antibiotics Research and the Changes in Academia 1980-2015
Mellan politik, teknik och ekonomi: Göta kanal-projektet 1800-1832
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.