- Article "Recreational mobilities in (and beyond) the compact city" 2023-08-07
- Article "(Un)equal footing: Otherings and orderings of urban mobility" 2023-07-31
- New research funding 2023 2023-06-02
- Article "The highs and the lows: bank failures in Sweden through inflation and deflation, 1914–1926" 2023-03-13
- Anthology "National Brands and Global Markets: An historical perspective" 2023-02-27
STS sem: Daniel Normark & Lars Fälting “Rationalization by conflicting rationalities: building research in flexible laboratories and streamlined educational factories in Uppsala, Sweden 1960-1980”
Higer sem: William Skoglund, middle seminar
UCBH sem: Nikolas Glover “National Brands and Global Markets: An Historical Perspective”
STS sem: Carl Öhman “We are building a god: AI as the personification of the authority of the past”
Higher sem: Josef Taalbi "On the gendering of the early American electric car"
Multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.