- Article "Taylorism, Worker Resistance, and Industrial Relations in Sweden" 2023-10-30
- Article "Recreational mobilities in (and beyond) the compact city" 2023-08-07
- Article "(Un)equal footing: Otherings and orderings of urban mobility" 2023-07-31
- New research funding 2023 2023-06-02
- Article "The highs and the lows: bank failures in Sweden through inflation and deflation, 1914–1926" 2023-03-13
UCBH sem: Valbona Muzaka & Leonardo Ribeiro "Global Patent Hunt for Drugs Patents through Natural Language Processing"
Higher sem: Arvand Mirsafian, final seminar
STS sem: Andreas Mørkved Hellenes ”En historia om ohållbar integration. Snabbtåg, europeisering och den nordiska triangelns misslyckande, 1985-2005”
Multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.