- Nya forskningsanslag till institutionen 2022-11-10
- New Associate Professor 2022-10-27
- Article "Central Bank Cooperation and Lending of Last Resort in the Scandinavian Monetary Union" 2022-10-21
- Article "One country, two currencies: The adoption of the Hong Kong currency board, 1983" 2022-10-13
- Article "New institutional economics in Viking studies. Visualising immaterial culture" 2022-09-27
Tax System Credibility vs. Banking System Credibility: Tax Evasion from Sweden to Switzerland in the early 1970s
A political history of Göta Canal: Technology, infrastructure and power in northern Europe (1790–1832) by Thomas Gauchet
Markedsvendningen: Nyliberalismens historie i Norgeby Ola Innset, Bergen, Fagbokforlaget, 2020, 246 pp., 419 NOK (paperback), ISBN 978-82-450-3196-6
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.