- Article "Unnecessary radicalism: the limits of economic ideas in political thinking" 2022-09-13
- Article "Criptomonedas y monedas digitales: vino viejo en odres nuevos" 2022-08-09
- Vacancy: intl post doc Browaldh stipend 2022-07-13
- Article ”Sanktionerna biter – slår mot rysk import” 2022-06-22
- Article: Ontologies on collision course: Collaborative mobility v. managerial transport in the contemporary history of intelligent transport systems 2022-05-31
Higher sem: Helen Thompson "Disorder in the 21st century: the systemic problem of energy"
STS sem: Ylva Hasselberg ”Jorden och guldet”
Högre se: Rodney Edvinsson "Solving the enigma of Viking Age Sigtuna coinage: Circulation by tale, weight or gift?"
Higher sem: Ola Innset
STS sem: Ingemar Pettersson ”History of shit”
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.