- Economic and Industrial Democracy - Impact Factor 2,947 2021-07-02
- Article: “Negotiating a New Swedish Model: Employment Transition Agreements and the Struggle over Redundancies.” 2021-06-11
- Article: "The game/s that men play: Male bonding in the Swedish business elite 1890–1960" 2021-05-07
- Article: "Collective agreements against labor market risks in Sweden: the case of the PTK-SAF employment security agreement" 2021-04-19
- Economic and Industrial Democracy - Impact Factor 2,286 2021-03-04
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
The Controversy Around Agricultural Rationalization and Rural Communities in Post Second World War Sweden
Introduction: historical perspectives on pedestrians and the city
A ‘Swedish Offensive’ at the World's Fairs: Advertising, Social Reformism and the Roots of Swedish Cultural Diplomacy, 1935–1939
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.