- Nya forskningsanslag till institutionen 2022-11-10
- New Associate Professor 2022-10-27
- Article "Central Bank Cooperation and Lending of Last Resort in the Scandinavian Monetary Union" 2022-10-21
- Article "One country, two currencies: The adoption of the Hong Kong currency board, 1983" 2022-10-13
- Article "New institutional economics in Viking studies. Visualising immaterial culture" 2022-09-27
Fideikommissen i Sverige 1883-1975 i tabeller och diagram
Advertising of a national importance the Swedish Advertisers’ Association and the institutionalization of Sweden’s international advertising 1955-1972
Making a Living, not Music History: The Economic History of the Swedish Dance Band Music Industry 1970-2010.47th Annual Economic and Business History Conference, Salt Lake City, 18th - 22nd May.
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.