- Article "New institutional economics in Viking studies. Visualising immaterial culture" 2022-09-27
- Three new Associate Professors 2022-09-26
- Article "Unnecessary radicalism: the limits of economic ideas in political thinking" 2022-09-13
- Article "Criptomonedas y monedas digitales: vino viejo en odres nuevos" 2022-08-09
- Vacancy: intl post doc Browaldh stipend 2022-07-13
Högre se: Rodney Edvinsson "Solving the enigma of Viking Age Sigtuna coinage: Circulation by tale, weight or gift?"
STS sem: Ingemar Pettersson ”History of shit”
sem: Ariane Salem "The Negative Impacts of Colonization on the Local Population: Evidence from Morocco"
STS sem: Dominic Döllinger “Of Men and Mechanisms: The Birth of Physiological Sociology from the Spirit of Psychology in the late 19th century.”
Higher sem: Diego Castañeda Garza “Moderate Opulence: The Evolution of Wealth inequality in Mexico in its first century of independence”
multidisciplinary research environments
Uppsala STS is a multidisciplinary research network for research on the relationship between science, technology and society in general and between science, technology and business in particular.
Uppsala Center for Business History (UCBH) is a research centre for research in business and financial history intended to yield knowledge concerning the mechanisms that influence the development of the economy in both the short and the long term.